Leave it to OneUp to re-think carbon bars and take advantage of the differences between carbon and alloy. Instead of following the same shape as a tapered aluminium bar in the same way as every other carbon handlebar available today, OneUp layered the carbon and shaped their bar to allow more vertical compliance. The result is a bar that dampens trail vibration, while still having a positive response to rider input.
OneUp bench marked their bar against the most popular carbon bars on the market as well as foam filled aluminum bars. The results were, on average, a 21% increase in vertical compliance (comfort) coupled with a 28% increase in steering stiffness (responsiveness). These are more than just marginal gains.
The patented oval shape of the bars let you ride harder, for longer, without arm pump.
OneUp Carbon Handlebars are supplied in plain black with gloss black logos. Colour match to your bike with a choice of optional decal kits.
- 800m wide.
- 35mm diameter.
- 8 back sweep.
- 5 degree up sweep.
- Black, with decal kits in black, red, green, orange, blue, purple, white, silver, gold, bronze and oil slick.
- 220g (20mm rise) 225g (35mm rise).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device