High performance brake discs, laser cut from high-carbon stainless steel. Not just replacement discs, these are a performance upgrade for your current brakes. Shark discs prioritise cooling, with extra fine which increase surface area and extensive "drilling". The resulting disc is more thermally stable than others on the market, meaning less brake fade on longer runs and improved pad life.
Shark discs are slightly thicker than standard at 2.0 mm, again for improved heat dissipation.
- "Shark fin" design increases surface are for better cooling.
- Wave shape helps with clearing water and mud from the brake pads.
- Direct replacement for your existing discs.
- Anti-corrosion treatment.
- Improved pad life.
- 2.0 mm thickness - compatible with Hope, Shimano, TRP and SRAM brakes.
- 180 x 2.0 mm 6 Bolt: 127g
- 203 x 2.0 mm 6 Bolt: 174g
- 223 x 2.0 mm 6 Bolt: 237g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device