Wave Brake Disc Rotor
High performance brake discs, laser cut from high-carbon stainless steel. Not just replacement discs, these are a performance upgrade for your current brakes. The new Wave and Shark discs are shaped to help move mud from the pads - ideal for UK riding, especially when paired with a set of Galfer Advanced pads.
Two thicknesses are available, both compatible with SRAM, Shimano, TRP and Hope brakes. If you suffer from brake fade on longer runs, try the 2.0 mm discs for better heat dissipation.
- Lighter than most standard discs.
- Wave shape helps with clearing water and mud from the brake pads.
- Direct replacement for your existing discs.
- Anti-corrosion treatment.
- 1.8 or 2 mm thickness - both compatible with Shimano and SRAM brakes (standard thickness is 1.8 mm).
- 160 x 1.8 mm 6 Bolt: 99g
- 160 x 2.0 mm 6 Bolt: 108g
- 160 x 1.8 mm Centrelock: 127g
- 180 x 1.8 mm 6 Bolt: 120g
- 180 x 2.0 mm 6 Bolt: 140g
- 180 x 2.0 mm Centrelock: 147g
- 200 x 1.8 mm 6 Bolt: 138g
- 200 x 2.0 mm 6 Bolt: 170g
- 203 x 1.8 mm 6 Bolt: 140g
- 203 x 2.0 mm 6 Bolt: 180g
- 203 x 2.0 mm Centrelock: 167g
- 223 x 2.0 mm 6 Bolt: 229g