FRAME ONLY. All Specs TBC. First Deliveries Due in September 2022
The new Patrol keeps the ethos of the old Patrol, but brings it bang up to date with mixed wheel sizes, adjustability and burly spec.
The new carbon frame fits with the latest Transition design language, with a shaped top tube and a line following from the head tube, down the top tube and seats stays to the bottom bracket. Suspension kinematics have been tuned for better small bump compliance and mid-stroke support.
The Patrol frames include a headset and a shock. We can help with your dream build, just give us a call, and we can discuss your options.
- 160 mm travel front and rear (max rear 170 mm).
- Mixed wheel set up: 29” front and 27.5” rear.
- High and low geometry options via lower shock mount flip chip.
- Two chainstay lengths, short on S, M & L and long on XL.
- New oversized parallel headtube enabling the use of reach or angle adjustment headsets.
- Bottle cage and accessory mounts.
- Frame compatible with 180 mm dual crown forks and 27.5 front wheel for aggressive park use while retaining geometry.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device