We're big fans of plastic pedals. The material doesn't lose its colour, even after months of use and loads of rock strikes. The better pedals grip your 5.10's but not rocks and the likes of the new Deftrap pedals are designed with lots of space to let mud clear.
Deity used a lot of what they'd learned from the much loved TMAC pedal when they designed the new Deftrap pedal. If you ride flats, your going to love this pedal, espescially at the price!
- All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal.
- Injection Molded Nylon Fiber Composite Body.
- Premium Nylon Glass Fiber Composite material is 28% stronger than Nylon Composite used by most leading brands.
- Nylon Glass Fiber blend does not get hung up on rocks.
- Non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain.
- Large 113mm L x 103mm W footprint.
- Featuring a true concave pedal body profile 1.5mm of concave shape in the pedal body (per side) 18mm at the center.
- Best-in-class 10 pins per side (8 replaceable steel pins, and 2 fixed nylon pins).
- 2 sealed bearings with oversized DU bushing design is robust and reliable.
- Open channeling for optimized mud and snow shedding capabilities.
- Brilliant design for all genres of riding...from Trail, Enduro, Downhill, Dirt Jumping, to commuters.
- 391 grams per pair
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device