350 Classic Front Hub
- Based heavily on the 240, the 350 has a less-machined hub shell and axle, saving considerable CNC time at the cost of a slightly higher weight.
- DT are the original ratchet hub innovators, with over 25 years of development and refinement behind it.
- The 350 uses the same quad bearing system as used in the 240, with custom DT steel bearings and improved contact-free double flange sealing, giving added durability and performance
- This all comes together to make the 350 an exceptional performer at its price point; Tough, light, fully rebuildable and renowned for its long term reliability, the 350 is the natural choice for almost any build.
- No other hub powers as many rides as DT's value work horse, the 350!
Orders Over £50 – Free (Royal Mail)
Orders Under £50 – £4.95 (Royal Mail)
Our standard delivery time is 3–5 working days. We do our very best to deliver orders within this time, but occasionally there are delays outwith our control, caused by either suppliers or couriers.
UK Bike Delivery
We offer free UK delivery on all bikes unless bought through a Ride To Work Scheme.
We don't currently deliver complete bikes outside the UK.
Custom-built bikes can be delivered in kit form (for you to assemble) – we can include shipping to your country in your quote.
Due to the number of delivery options, the best way to get a shipping price is to add what you would like to your basket and begin the checkout. You'll be able to see the shipping price before you checkout.
Unless IOSS applies (see below) our website will remove UK VAT. You are likely to be liable for tax and duties in your delivery country.
IOSS - EU Orders Under £130
Tax and duties will be calculated at the checkout. Once you have paid 20Twenty, you will have nothing to pay in your delivery country.