Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss EX 471 Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
A good mix of weight, strength and reliability for gravity focussed riding.
- Material: Aluminium
- Inner Width: 25 mm
- Outer Width: 30 mm
- Decal Type: Vinyl
- Brake Interface: Disc
- Number of Holes: 28 / 32
- Bore Type: Non-Eyelet (Phr Washer)
- Recommended System Weight Max.: 130 Kg
- ASTM Classification: 4
- Optional Tubeless Tape: 27 mm
- Tubeless Valve: MTB 32 mm
- 27.5": 500 g/ 29": 530 g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device