Enduro may be young as a discipline, but at its core is the intrinsic need of riders to ride burlier terrain faster and faster. Something that MTB was all about since the beginning. The EX 511 rim is the perfect tool for this quest: It comes with all the technology that has delivered many EWS wins and packs it in a 30 mm wide profile. Ready to go burlier, faster.
The new Gravity gold standard and raced to EWS victory by Ritchie Rude before it was even released!
- The EX 511 offers the same near legendary durability and strength to weight ratio of the EX 471 but with a full 30 mm internal width.
- The tubeless ready optimized rim bed provides fast tire installation, a great tire fit, and quick trouble-free tubeless setup.
- The DT Swiss welding process leaves an extremely consistent and strong weld joint.
- The included PHR washers and convex Squorx nipples naturally align perfectly with your chosen spokes, increasing stiffness and durability with no weight penalty over traditional eyeleted rims.
- Unique process for the black coating produces a tough and durable finish.
- Available in both 28 and 32 hole count.
- ERD 563 mm (27.5") or 601 (29") incl;uding washers.
- Outer width 35 mm Inner width 30 mm.
- Height 21 mm.
- Weight 535 grams (27.5") or 570 grams (29").
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device