- Weight: 45g
- Capacity: 32-38T
- Chainline: 5 mm adjustment
- Mount: Shimano STEPS/EP8
- Colour: Black top guide piece included. Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Turquoise sold separately.
- Material: Back Plate - 7075 aluminium, Top Guide - glass reinforced thermoplastic.
- Remove top guide by removing the front top guide nut with a 4 mm hex (never adjust the rear T25 bolt).
- Set slider in the highest position
- Hold backplate directly against Shimano motor tabs. Check for clearance between the back side of the guide and the bike frame.
- Install mounting bolts loosely and rotate backplate until slider adjustment bolt is directly above the crank axle.
- Torque bolts to 5Nm
- With crankset and chain installed, use spacer shim block to measure clearance between back plate and chain
- Determine the corresponding number of chainline shims required
- Assemble top guide with spacers and tighten bolt to 3Nm
- Insert a 4 mm hex through the hole in the inner top guide, loosen height adjustment bolt and lower the tool onto the chain. Torque to 3Nm to set height