Add some OneUp goodness to your e-bike and eliminate dropped chains forever!
OneUp have designed a new mount to allow riders to fit a guide to e-bikes with Shimano Steps and EP8 motors.
The OneUp STEPS Chain Guide is lightweight and incredibly easy to install and use. The top guide has a tool-free flip feature that allows easy access to your chain for cleaning and maintenance.
Top guide pieces are available in 6 bright colours to perfectly match your OneUp Composite Pedals, Grips and EDC Lite. Compatible with 32T to 38T chainrings.
Weighs just 45g.
- Shimano STEPS E7000, E8000 and EP8 compatible.
- Includes black top guide piece. 6 other colours sold separately.
- Tool-less upper guide flip.
- Install without removing your cranks.
- Mounts directly to motor.
- Single tool install and adjustment (4mm hex).
- Black Stainless-Steel hardware.
- Patented US 10,053,188 Other Patents Pending.
- Remove top guide by removing the front top guide nut with a 4mm hex (never adjust the rear T25 bolt).
- Set slider in the highest position
- Hold backplate directly against Shimano motor tabs. Check for clearance between the back side of the guide and the bike frame.
- Install mounting bolts loosely and rotate backplate until slider adjustment bolt is directly above the crank axle.
- Torque bolts to 5Nm
- With crankset and chain installed, use spacer shim block to measure clearance between back plate and chain
- Determine the corresponding number of chainline shims required
- Assemble top guide with spacers and tighten bolt to 3Nm
- Insert a 4mm hex through the hole in the inner top guide, loosen height adjustment bolt and lower the tool onto the chain. Torque to 3Nm to set height
- Weight: 45g
- Capacity: 32-38T
- Chainline: 5mm adjustment
- Mount: Shimano STEPS/EP8
- Colour: Black top guide piece included. Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Turquoise sold separately.
- Material: Back Plate - 7075 aluminum, Top Guide - glass reinforced thermoplastic.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device