Galfer have developed the new G1652 compound specifically to deal with the increased heat generated by the extra weight of ebikes and their riders. Galfer pads focus on power, low noise and durability.
- E-Bike specific compound.
- ECE R-90 approved.
- Organic semi-metallic compound (no asbestos).
- Noise free.
- Consistent performance over the life of the pads.
- Less disc wear than other brands.
NB - Images are for shape reference only. ("G1053" is Galfer's "Standard" pad compound code.)
Formula Cura 4 FD531 Magura MT5 FD487 Magura MT7 FD487 SRAM Guide R/RS/RSC/Ultimate/G2 FD459 SRAM Guide RE FD455 SRAM Code R/RSC FD459 Shimano MT501 FD426 Shimano MT520 FD426 Shimano XTR BR-M9120 FD426 Shimano BR-MT420 FD426 Shimano BR-M8120 FD426 Shimano BR-M8020 FD426 Shimano XT BR-M7120 FD426 Shimano Saint FD426 Shimano Zee FD426 Trickstuff Massima FD466 Trickstuff Diretissima FD453 TRP Quadiem FD426 TRP SL FD426 TRP Slate FD426
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device