Lightweight steerer tube tool kit that doesn't require you to thread your fork. We really like the optional GPS mount that means you can run a steerer tool kit with your Garmin, Wahoo or Bryton computer.
The newly designed carrying system fits forks with a tapered steerer like Fox 38's. It's easy to remove, even while wearing gloves - the toolholder is spring-loaded.
STASH RT consists of a two-way ratchet wrench that fits compactly with its 9 tool bits into the one slim unit. The PH1 bit slots into the handle, extending it for easier access to hard-to-reach bolts. The spring-loaded tool secures all parts snugly and makes them easy to access.
- A 9-bit, easy-to-access ratchet wrench kit stored inside your steerer, so you’re always ready to deal with routine or emergency repairs and adjustments. Weighs a mere 159g.
- 9 tool bits including 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, T25. The PH1 bit fits into the handle to give added leverage when you need it.
- Two-way ratchet design allows lightning-quick adjustments, especially in tight, hard-to-reach places.
- Fits modern forks with tapered steerers like Rockshox Pike, Lyrik, or Fox 36 and 38 series.
- A cycling computer mount top cap is available for Garmin, Bryton and Wahoo devices (Sold separately).
- Colour: Black / Orange
Easily installation, without tapping the steerer: Simply remove the star nut and insert the tool housing into the steerer tube — no tapping required.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device