Some riders test their limits more than others. For these riders, the GX Eagle™ DUB™ crankset allows them to go all in, every day they ride. The best aluminium crankset SRAM make, engineered to deliver consistent performance every ride. Featuring SRAM X-SYNC™2 tooth profile chainring for complete chain control. Each tooth's thickness is toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain's inner and outer links. DUB™ technology’s patented spindle design and bottom bracket provides a uniform approach to fitment, better sealing and forward and backward compatibility. Simply put, the forged aluminium GX Eagle™ DUB™ crankset is the no frills choice of riders who know.
- SRAM's best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
BB Compatibility: DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
Chainring Size: 32
Crank arm length: 165 mm, 170 mm, 175 mm
Chainline: 52.0 mm
BB Spindle Interface: DUB
Chainring material: Aluminium
Guard: No Guard
Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
Crank arm material: Aluminium
Colour (Crank arm): Lunar
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device