Three sizes are available in two lengths (155 and 165 mm).
Narrow Offset - This crank model is most suitable for Brose systems may also be used as a narrow Q-factor option on Bosch systems if there is adequate frame clearance (not compatible with Bosch gen 3 BNI spindle interface).
Standard Offset - This crank model is most suitable for Bosch gen 2/4 systems and Yamaha PW-X systems (not compatible with Bosch gen 3 BNI spindle interface).
Specialized Offset - This crank model is most suitable for Specialized Turbo systems using the ISIS mount including: Levo, Kenevo, Vado, Como, Turbo Levo e-bikes. Please note this model is not suitable for any Levo SL MTN E-Bikes using the Specialized SL 1.1 M30 motor.
- Designed for maximum ground clearance
- Self-extracting system for easy fitting and removal
- Available in 155 mm and 165 mm length
- Optimised Q-factor for compatibility with most frame/motor combinations
- Arms available in Black, Blue, Red, Silver, Purple and Orange
- Proudly Designed, Tested and Manufactured in Barnoldswick, UK
- Weight: From 472g
- Forged and CNC machined 7150 series aluminium alloy crank arms.
**Please Note**: Compatible with motor systems using an ISIS spline axle/crank arm interface only.