Please contact us for the latest stock information if you need your cranks urgently! Due to the huge number of options available, we don't have every option in stock. In the worst case, it could take up to 4 weeks to get your cranks if we don't have them in stock.
Continued development of Hope's popular crankset has led to the EVO Edition, a new benchmark for aluminium MTB cranks. The latest FEA analysis tools, rigorous lab testing and extensive field testing mean the EVO crankset is both lighter and stiffer than the previous model. Now featuring a self-extracting axle/arm interface, simplifying fitting and removal.
- Forged and CNC machined 7150 series aluminium alloy crank arms.
- Updated for 2019, lighter and stiffer than previous model.
- Self-extracting axle/arm interface for ease of fitting.
- Versatile Spline mount for chain ring or spiderless chain rings.
- 165, 170 and 175 mm length.
- 30 mm oversize 7075 aluminium alloy axles.
- Arms available in Black, Blue, Red, Silver, Purple and Orange.
- Range of axle length options available to accommodate most bikes from XC, DH and FAT bikes.
- Weight: 560g, (170 mm Inc axle).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device