FREE Peaty's Valves with every pair of tyres ordered in January! Discount calculated at the checkout. While stocks last!
What do you get when you combine attributes from legendary Maxxis treads like the Minion DHR II, High Roller, and Shorty? You get the Assegai, the new signature tire from the mind of Greg Minnaar! The tall knobs punch through dust and loam to find traction, but also offer support and confidence on wet roots and rocks
- World Cup Champion Greg Minnaar's signature tyre
- Best for Loose, Loose/Hard, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency 1 2 3 4
- Compound: 3C MaxxGrip Compound Technology
- Breaker: Downhill Casing
- Max PSI: 60
- Tubeless Tyre
- Bead Type: Folding
- TPI: 60
- Weight: 1335g
3C MaxxGrip uses the softest rubber compounds to offer the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications
Tubeless Ready Downhill
Tubeless downhill set-ups are a great way to shave some weight and spend more time in the bike park or shuttling hot laps on your local runs. Sealant-compatible rubber is used with the familiar Maxxis dual-ply 60 TPI downhill construction and butyl insert for support and rim protection in order to offer the benefits of increased grip and reliability. A Tubeless Ready bead securely locks to the rim and the foldable bead provides additional weight savings
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device