Ensure flange pedal washer and lip seal are assembled with flange side towards crank. In the following orientation. We recommend an additional standard pedal washer to be used with counter bored cranks in between the pedal and the crank.
Install with 8 mm Hex. Torque to 35Nm (25 ft-lbs) Min
- Uninstalled pedals have a minimal axial movement built in that is eliminated when fully installed on cranks.
- The retaining O-ring is only to keep the flange washer and seal on the pedal in the box and for assembly. It is not necessary for the function of the pedal and can be removed.
- Out of the box, OneUp pedals have some resistance to free spinning by design. This can be adjusted by adding or removing grease upon disassembly. Free spinning will increase over time and wear of the bushing.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip.
- Ultra-thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle.
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built-in bearing extractor.
- Wide platform design for increased stability.
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel.
- Weight: 365g
- Platform Size: 115x105 mm
- # of Pins: 10 per side
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel
- Height: 8.3-12 mm
- Pin to Axle distance: 112 mm
- Colour: Black, Green, Grey, Blue, Orange, Red, Purple & new Oil Slick
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium
These pedals are dead stable and solid. Plenty of pin variations. And look great.
They need a bit of grease to start with.
Fitted to a Canyon Lux as i mostly do xc and trail cycling. The pedalpins really gripped my 5Tens as if i were clipped in
Excellent customer service
Improve shipment and assistance service