Not compatible with SRAM Carbon cranks.
The OneUp Aluminium Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminium Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8 mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacles. Clip Less, Ride More.
When it's finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy.
- 10 rear loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip.
- Ultra-thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle.
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built-in bearing extractor.
- Wide platform design for increased stability.
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel.
Ensure flange pedal washer and lip seal are assembled with flange side towards crank. In the following orientation. We recommend an additional standard pedal washer to be used with counter bored cranks in between the pedal and the crank.
Install with 8 mm Hex. Torque to 35Nm (25 ft-lbs) Min
- Uninstalled pedals have a minimal axial movement built in that is eliminated when fully install on cranks.
- The retaining O-ring is only to keep the flange washer and seal on the pedal in the box and for assembly. It is not necessary for the function of the pedal and can be removed.
- Out of the box, OneUp pedals have some resistance to free spinning by design. This can be adjusted by adding or removing grease upon disassembly. Free spinning will increase over time and wear of the bushing.
- Weight: 365g
- Platform Size: 115x105 mm
- # of Pins: 10 per side
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel
- Height: 8.3-12 mm
- Pin to Axle distance: 112 mm
- Colour: Black, Green, Grey, Blue, Orange, Red, Purple & new Oil Slick
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device