Eliminate dropped chains forever with the new OneUp Components Guide.
As the trend for lower and slacker bikes continues, 'Little bikes' are getting more and more capable everyday. Revised for 2019 the OneUp Guide uses simple, one tool installation and adjustment as well as an all new tool less flip
At only 40g the OneUp Chain Guide weighs less than a sip of water.
Why do I need a guide and a Narrow Wide Chainring?NW rings are awesome, but they're not perfect and every once in a while you can drop a chain while riding. On a social ride this means getting dropped by your friends. But when racing an Enduro a dropped chain can cost you the podium, which is why almost every EWS pro runs both a chain guide and narrow wide chainring.
- Tool less upper guide flip.
- Install without removing your cranks.
- Single tool install and adjustment (4mm hex).
- Boost compatible.
- Oval Compatible.
- Black Stainless Steel hardware.
- Patented US 10,053,188 Other Patents Pending.
- Weight: 40g.
- Capacity: 26-38T.
- Chainline: 7.5 mm adjustment.
- Mount: ISCG05.
- Colour: Black top guide piece included.
- Material: 7075 aluminium, top guide glass reinforced thermoplastic.
GUIDE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove top guide by removing the front top guide nut with a 4 mm hex (never adjust the rear T25 bolt).
2. Set slider in the highest position.
3. Hold backplate directly against ISCG05 tabs. Check for clearance between the back side of the guide and the bike frame (use included 2.5mm spacers if necessary to space the backplate away from the frame).
4. Rotate backplate until slider adjustment bolt is directly above the crank axle and torque bolts to 5Nm
5. With crankset and chain installed, use spacer shim block to measure clearance between back plate and chain
6. Determine the corresponding number of chainline shims required.
7. If more than 5 shims are required, install the supplied 2.5 mm washers behind the backplate and return to step 2.
8. Assemble top guide with spacers and tighten bolt to 3Nm.
9. Insert a 4 mm hex through the hole in the inner top guide, loosen height adjustment bolt and lower the tool onto the chain. Torque to 3Nm to set height.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device