GUIDE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove top guide by removing the front top guide nut with a 4 mm hex (never adjust the rear T25 bolt).
2. Set the slider in the highest position.
3. Hold backplate directly against ISCG05 tabs. Check for clearance between the back side of the guide and the bike frame (use included 2.5 mm spacers if necessary to space the backplate away from the frame).
4. Rotate backplate until slider adjustment bolt is directly above the crank axle and torque bolts to 5Nm
5. With crankset and chain installed, use spacer shim block to measure clearance between backplate and chain
6. Determine the corresponding number of chain line shims required.
7. If more than 5 shims are required, install the supplied 2.5 mm washers behind the backplate and return to step 2.
8. Assemble top guide with spacers and tighten bolt to 3Nm.
9. Insert a 4 mm hex through the hole in the inner top guide, loosen the height adjustment bolt and lower the tool onto the chain. Torque to 3Nm to set height.
- Tool less upper guide flip.
- Install without removing your cranks.
- Single tool install and adjustment (4 mm hex).
- Boost compatible.
- Oval Compatible.
- Black Stainless Steel hardware.
- Patented US 10,053,188 Other Patents Pending.
- Weight: 40g.
- Capacity: 26-38T.
- Chainline: 7.5 mm adjustment.
- Mount: ISCG05.
- Colour: Black top guide piece included.
- Material: 7075 aluminium, top guide glass reinforced thermoplastic.
2nd one up chain guide I've owned, fitted to a Santa Cruz Megatower, 5 minute job, looks great and does the job well,