If you're a competent bike mechanic, and you'd like to fit your EDC Tool yourself, you can hire one of our EDC tap kits for £10.
This offer only applies when you buy an EDC tool from us.
How It Works
You pay the full amount of £5 for the hire and £40 deposit. When you're done with the tool, post it back to us, and we'll refund you £40 when we receive it and confirm all parts have been returned and the tool hasn't been damaged.
For your security, we suggest you send it back using a tracked and signed service. You should be able to send it back to us for less than £5 using a Royal Mail tracked and signed service.
It's up to you to get the tap kit back to us in Banchory, but we think hire & postage should cost you a tenner all in at most.
- We're not responsible for any damage you do to your bike. Please don't attempt to install this yourself if you are not 100% confident in your abilities!
- Please return the tool within two weeks of receipt. We reserve the right to charge overdue return fees of £10 per week.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device