Joining the all new OneUp Carbon Handlebar is the OneUp Stem. Designed for everything from trail riding to Enduro racing.
The OneUp Stem can be used with a regular star nut and top cap like every other stem. It's also compatible with existing threaded EDC top caps, for people who've already threaded their steerer tube. Or you can use the new OneUp Top Cap & Preloader (sold separately), which lets you store the EDC tool in your steerer without threading it.
OneUp Stem Spec
- Length: 35mm (157g) 50mm (173g) / 35mm Dia. / 0° Rise
- Stack Height: 38.5mm
- Bar Clamp Width: 55mm
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
OneUp Stem Fitting Instructions
- Install bar. Top bar clamp bolts tighten down to stem body with no gap. Bottom bar clamp bolts will have a gap. Torque bolts to 6Nm
- Install silver stem plug onto steerer.
- Install stem onto steerer, align and tighten top 2 steerer bolts (9Nm).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device