Joining the all new OneUp Carbon Handlebar is the OneUp Stem. Designed for everything from trail riding to Enduro racing. If you are running a OneUp Carbon Handlebar, this stem has a small mark designed to be used to help you centre your bar and stem - scroll through our images to see how it works.
The OneUp Stem can be used with a regular star nut and top cap like every other stem. It's also compatible with EDC top caps, for people who've already threaded their steerer tube.
- Length: 35 mm (155g), 42 mm (163g), 50 mm (173g)
- 35 mm Diameter / 0° Rise
- Colour: Black.
- Stack Height: 38.5 mm
- Bar Clamp Width: 55 mm
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium
Solid stem, good quality
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device