Switch. A quick-change direct mount chainring system from OneUp Components.
Switch was developed to reduce the cost of replacement chainrings, increase compatibility with new offsets and to make the process of changing your chainring much faster and simpler.
- Cheaper Replacement Cost - Replacement rings are a fraction of the cost of a complete direct mount chainring
- Quick Change - Replace your ring in less than an minute, using only a 4mm hex key. Tailor your gearing to the terrain that you're riding
- Enduro World Series Champion Winning Narrow Wide tooth profile keeps your chain in place on the roughest terrain
- 4 Ring Sizes (28, 30, 32, 34T)
- 2 Profiles - both Round and Oval
- 12 speed ring designed to work with both Shimano Hypergilde+ 12 speed chains and SRAM Eagle 12 speed chains.
- Get ultimate traction with Oval rings by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 3 Offsets - Regular, Boost and Super Boost
Switch Chainring Carrier Specification
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Offsets: Various
- Compatibilty: All Switch Rings
- Colors: Black
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device