Even stronger version of the CS2 pedal with beryllium copper axles. These pedals are manufactured in small batches on a monthly basis - pre-order when we're out of stock, and we'll send them ASAP.
PINND CS2+ pedals are precision engineered to withstand Scottish winter riding conditions like no other pedals! Stand out features include two sealed cartridge bearings per pedal, along with a needle roller bearing where other pedals normally have a plastic bush. The needle bearing doesn't allow the same movement as a worn plastic bushing, preventing the seal becoming compromised.
On top of the needle bearing design, PINND pedals feature a high quality oil seal, prolonging the need for servicing and intervals and improving performance.,
The CS2+ pedal is designed for downhill, enduro, and trail mountain bike riding and offers a large contact platform with a 9 mm concave profile and fully adjustable pin set. Pedals are shipped with 18 pins installed, allowing you to customise with an additional 8 provided. The 7075 T6 aluminium body has been CNC machined on 5-axis tooling, allowing PINND to fully optimise the pedal for a high traction connection between pedal and shoe.
- Designed and precision engineered in Scotland to withstand the toughest trails and conditions.
- Oil sealed internals bearings.
- Beryllium copper axles inside anodised 7075 T6 platforms.
- 13 pins per side, replacement pins for customisation are available.
- 5-year warranty (doesn't cover wear and tear).
- 26 Pins Per Pedal. Ships with 303 stainless steel as standard.
- 1 x HK1015 needle bearing and 2 x cartridge bearings.
- Unlimited max rider weight.
- Footprint: 110×105 mm.
- 5 Years Limited Warranty (excludes wear and tear) and half price crash replacement.
- Weight (pair): 480g with stainless steel pins.
NOTE: Beryllium copper is toxic. Inhalation of dust, mist, or fumes containing beryllium copper can be harmful. Don't use a grinder or saw on the axles, and don't eat them.