Shimano's "Aggressive DH riding SPD pedals" are ideal for enduro riding, aggressive or otherwise! Usual bombproof Shimano reliability and ease-of-use, Saint level quality, plus the photos don't get over how trick they look in the flesh.
Clip into the SAINT M820 series SPD pedal's robust retention claws for serious downhill riding. Improved axle durability raises these thin and tough pedals to a new level.
- Improved axle durability (vs. PD-M820).
- Wide contact area enhances stability when paired with SHIMANO AM series shoes.
- Thin pedal body lowers stack height and improves obstacle clearance.
- Four height adjustable pins per side for improved grip when not clipped-in.
- Non-pop-up alloy pedal body for simplicity and durability.
- Slim and durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount.
- Pedal body protects binding mechanism against impacts.
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release.
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings.
- Weight 546g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device