XTR 11 Speed Chain CN-M9000-11
- HG-X11 special asymmetric plate design for 11-speed:
- Rear drive - smooth driving without noise.
- Front drive - preserve chain security at cross chainline.
- Front & rear shift - smooth and reliable shifting.
- SIL-TEC on plates and rollers.
- Hollow pins.
- Easy connection using the included SM-CN900-11 quick link.
- Weight: 247g (114Link)
Orders Over £50 – Free (Royal Mail)
Orders Under £50 – £4.95 (Royal Mail)
Our standard delivery time is 3–5 working days. We do our very best to deliver orders within this time, but occasionally there are delays outwith our control, caused by either suppliers or couriers.
UK Bike Delivery
We offer free UK delivery on all bikes unless bought through a Ride To Work Scheme.
We don't currently deliver complete bikes outside the UK.
Custom-built bikes can be delivered in kit form (for you to assemble) – we can include shipping to your country in your quote.
Due to the number of delivery options, the best way to get a shipping price is to add what you would like to your basket and begin the checkout. You'll be able to see the shipping price before you checkout.
Unless IOSS applies (see below) our website will remove UK VAT. You are likely to be liable for tax and duties in your delivery country.
IOSS - EU Orders Under £130
Tax and duties will be calculated at the checkout. Once you have paid 20Twenty, you will have nothing to pay in your delivery country.