Hope's simple chain guide can be fitted without removing your cranks and does the job of keeping your chain on with a bit of Hope colour.
Even if you're using a clutch mech and a narrow-wide chain ring, riding rough tracks can make you drop your chain. This device adds some security, set up properly, it shouldn't be possible for the chain to drop off the top of the chain ring.
This guide suits ISCG05 mounts only and chain rings from 28t - 36t.
- Install without removing the cranks.
- Fits a wide spread of chain ring sizes (28T – 36T.
- Super stiff lightweight construction ISCG-05 compatible (ONLY) Single tool installation and adjustment.
- Stainless Steel / Aluminium Hardware CNC machined backplate from 7000 series aluminium plate.
- CNC machined cage from Engineering plastic.
- Weight STD Version - 65g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device