DUB BSA Bottom Bracket
The new SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB™ spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Gutter Seal Technology™ drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Significantly lighter than GXP® system
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Gutter Seal Technology™
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- ISO 4210 compliant.
- BB-frame interface:English/BSA 68/73 mm
- Crank-BB interface: DUB
- Bearing type: Standard
- Spindle diameter: DUB
- Cup material: Aluminium