Whether for prized race machines or the build of their dreams, the XG-1299 cassette is the ultimate, giving riders unprecedented 520-percent range thanks to the new 10-52 tooth-span. Stronger racers are now free to choose larger chain rings for more top-end speed, without sacrificing climbing range. More time is spent higher up in the cassette, where an athlete's power transfer is most efficient and wear is minimized. Featuring the industry’s strongest X-Dome™ architecture and proven XD™ driver body, it’s also backwards compatible to give riders even more Eagle™ upgrade options for their current bikes. With multiple Olympic, World Cup and World Championship titles, it also matches up perfectly to XX1 Eagle AXS™ enabled componentry. The XG-1299 cassette utilizes the full depth of the new Eagle™ Colorsystem. Available in Black to Gold to Rainbow and all-new Copper, the XG-1299 cassette completes the expression of the world's most accomplished and sought after bikes.
- Stronger riders can increase chairing size for speed, without sacrificing climbing.
- Eagle Colorsystem lets the cassette and chain express the look of the bike. Available in Black, Gold, Rainbow and all-new Copper.
- Provides a massive 520-percent gear range.
Speed (CS): 12s
Cog finish (Cassette): Copper, Gold, Rainbow
Technology (Cassette): XG
Cog sizes: 10-52t:10,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32,36,42,52
Driver body interface: XD
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device