Spire Alloy GX Bike
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
All new 170 mm 29er with the latest version of Transitions "Giddy Up" suspension platform, with improved small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support.
The new Spire's frame has a flip chip at the lower shock mount, though from what we've been told by Transition the higher setting sounds like the better setting for typical UK trails.
There's more adjustment at the head tube, with a ZS56/ZS56 press fit headset, which you can replace with an angleset to change reach or head tube angle.
Chainstay length increases on the XL and XXL size frames, from 446 mm on the S, M and L bikes to 452 on the XL and XXL bikes, and there's clearance for a 2.6 tyre.
This Alloy GX spec bike has a Zeb Ultimate fork and Super Deluxe Ultimate shock. All models have four piston brakes and 165 mm cranks.
Our first deliveries will start arriving in June, and we'll have more bikes delivered in July and August. If you would like to order a bike, please call us on 01330 828562 to leave a deposit. (You can read more about ordering bikes from 20Twenty here.)
- High and low geometry options via lower shock mount flip chip.
- Two chainstay lengths, short on S, M & L and long on XL & XXL.
- New oversized parallel headtube enabling the use of reach or angle adjustment headsets.
- Frame protection on chainstay, seat stay and downtube "shuttle guard".
- EnduroMAX frame bearings.