X01 Dub Crankset 12 Speed
Strength is how the X01 Eagle™ DUB™ crankset takes capability to places never before reached. It’s the strongest crank in the entire Eagle™ ecosystem, and it holds this status at a weight that is hard to fathom. Featuring industry-proven and rider-beloved DUB™ technology to radically simplify the relationship of spindle to bottom bracket, delivering unprecedented simplicity, compatibility, and durability. The X01 Eagle™ DUB™ Crankset also comes with our Eagle™ Colorsystem, in the X01® master colourway - to go perfect with all other available cassette and chain colours – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, and now Copper. With a raw aluminium finish on the X-SYNC 2™ chainring teeth – to keep looking fresh throughout its long lifespan.
- The strongest crank in the entire Eagle™ ecosystem.
- Master X01® colourway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – goes with all cassette and chain colour options.
- Available in the X01® master colourway and Oxy Red X01® signature colourway.
- Raw aluminium chainring teeth to fresh throughout the entire lifespan of the precision CNC machined direct mount ring.
- Speeds: 11/12
- BB Compatibility: DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
- Chainring Size: 32
- Crank arm length: 170 mm, 175 mm
- Chainline: 52.0 mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring material: Aluminium
- Guard: No Guard
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Colour (Crank arm): Red, Black