The inflater connection (the green part) can be removed from the pump and used with a CO2 cartridge to inflate the tyre.
- The CO2 cartridge will get very cold when it empties - wear gloves!
- Unscrew the inflater from the pump.
- Thread CO2 cartridge fully onto inflator head.
- Press inflator head onto presta valve.
- To inflate back off CO2 cartridge a half turn.
- Tighten CO2 cartridge to stop inflation.
- 2 Sizes: High Volume 100cc & Compact 70cc
- 1-1/4" dia x 7" for 70cc (32 mm dia x 178 mm)
- 1-1/4" dia x 10" for 100cc (32 mm dia x 254 mm)
- 100cc Pump holds EDC Tool & a 20g CO2 or EDC Tool & the Storage Capsule
- 70cc Pump holds EDC Tool (no Storage Capsule) or a 20g CO2
- Fast-On Head (Presta Only) - No threads or locking levers
- Integrated CO2 Inflator
- Fully sealed, weatherproofed internals
- Includes bottle cage mount
Weight: 135g - 70cc, 160g - 100cc (without EDC tool system)