Surely the best on-bike pump for mountain bikes available, the EDC pump is quick and easy to use. The EDC Pump offers a unique storage solution integrated into a high volume pump. It is designed to integrate with the EDC Tool System (not included), CO2 canister or your favourite stash. Crafted from aluminium with a durable textured machined finish.
A mini pump might look appealing, but with typical volumes of 30-60cc it will take hundreds of strokes to inflate a new tube and has absolutely no chance of re-inflating a tubeless setup. When you get a flat, you want to fix it as fast as possible, as riding time is precious. At 100cc and at 160g, OneUp's high volume pump has the highest volume to weight ratio on the market.
Firmly push the pump head onto the Presta valve until it bottoms out, then pump. With OneUp's fast-on head the valve stem is securely supported, so there's no chance of bending, breaking or unseating the valve and no chance of unscrewing your valve core when you remove the pump.
The inflater connection (the green part) can be removed from the pump and used with a CO2 cartridge to inflate the tyre.
- The CO2 cartridge will get very cold when it empties - wear gloves!
- Unscrew the inflater from the pump.
- Thread CO2 cartridge fully onto inflator head.
- Press inflator head onto presta valve.
- To inflate back off CO2 cartridge a half turn.
- Tighten CO2 cartridge to stop inflation.
- 2 Sizes: High Volume 100cc & Compact 70cc
- 1-1/4" dia x 7" for 70cc (32mm dia x 178mm)
- 1-1/4" dia x 10" for 100cc (32mm dia x 254mm)
- 100cc Pump holds EDC Tool & a 20g CO2 or EDC Tool & the Storage Capsule
- 70cc Pump holds EDC Tool (no Storage Capsule) or a 20g CO2
- Fast-On Head (Presta Only) - No threads or locking levers
- Integrated CO2 Inflator
- Fully Sealed, Weatherproofed Internals
- Includes Bottle Cage Mount
Weight: 135g - 70cc, 160g - 100cc (without EDC tool system)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device